Monday, August 2, 2010

Sarah Palin on Fox News Sunday 08/01/10



Video and transcript can also be viewed here.

Highlights:

"And Jan Brewer, bless her heart, she's going to do all that she can to continue down the litigation path to allow secure borders, because she's -- Jan Brewer has the cojones that our president does not have to look out for all Americans, not just Arizonans, but all Americans, in this desire of ours to secure our borders and allow legal immigration to help build this country, as was the purpose of immigration laws."

"Well, I've never committed to running for president, for one, and I know that polls are fickle, so we won't even talk about the approval rating or the favorability. As for the unfavorable, you know, I don't blame people for not really knowing what it is, in some instances -- what I stand for or what my record is because if I believed everything that I read or heard in the media, I wouldn't like me either."

No comments:

Post a Comment